My name is Adrian Howard. This is my first blog. The original reason I started this blog was to complete class assignments for my Social Media class at Christopher Newport University. Afterward, I kept it to express myself for others to understand who I am as an individual.
Here is some things about me that may intrigue you:
1. I’m a graduate from Christopher Newport University (CNU) with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies.
2. I’m a first degree black belt in Taekwondo.
3. My middle name is J’von.
4. I enjoy baking (from scratch), reading fictional books, lifting weights and walking, watching movies and televison shows, and writing about my personal experiences.
4. I live in Hampton, Virginia with my parents and younger brother.
5. I’m a Christian who believes God is in control of my life, and is trying to deepen his relationship with Him.
6. Favorite superhero: Spider-Man.
7. Favorite color: green
8. Favorite ice cream flavor(s): chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream
My blog will address a range of topics from my relationship with God to my hobbies and interests, my career aspirations, to my ideal relationship with a woman, and much more!